Warrior Games 2020 Paintball
SoCal Warrior Games 2020 is scheduled for Feb. 21st-23rd.
Paintball Games will be held on Saturday, Feb 22nd.
Camping will be available at Green Oak Ranch in Vista from Friday – Sunday.
3rd Annual ULTIMATE FRISBEE tournament to be held SUNDAY morning at the campgrounds.
Camping Location: 1237 Green Oak Rd, Vista, CA 92081
Paintball Location: 1700 Vandegrift BLVD, Oceanside CA 92057
- Paintball (Navigators, Adventurers & Adults): $40 per person
- Paintball Lite (Ages 8+ including adults, ideal for all beginners): $35 per person
- Splatmaster (Ages 6-9): $30 per person
- Playland (3 hours, all attractions minus game truck): $15 per person
- Playland (add-on to paintball): $5 per person
- Extra Ammo: $10 per bag (500 rounds – purchase at park)
- Snacks will be for sale at Warrior Games
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE – THESE ARE LAST YEARS PRICES
- Friday, 4pm: Ranch (Campground) check-in
- Friday, 8pm: Opening Prayer, & Welcome Announcements at the Stage
- Saturday, 8am: Opening Prayer and Presentation of the Colors by Troop TBD
- Saturday, 10am – 12pm: Paintball Park check-in (see below for troop assignments)
- Saturday 8pm: SoCal Leaders and Parents Gathering to discuss and plan for area needs and events. Topics:
- Sunday, 8:30am: Opening Prayer, Presentation of the Colors by Troop TBD, Worship and Devotion
- Sunday 10am: Ultimate Tournament
- Sunday 2pm: Check-out time
- Sunday 2-4pm: Trail Maintenance Service project at the Campgrounds (if weather permits)
RANCH (CAMPGROUND) INFORMATION:
- Camping is at the Stage Field (large grass field in front of the stage). First come First Serve.
- Camping and meals are done by troops. So each troop decides how to handle their set up, cooking, campfires, etc.
- CAMPFIRE RULES…
- The campground has a campfire ring near the creek (reserved for Saturday evening Leaders/Parent cracker barrel)
- There will be 2-3 additional metal barrels for fire pits provided by the ranch that can be used in the dirt fields
- NO fires on the grass field.
- Campground will provide FIRE WOOD.
- Campground has showers and running water (bring your own drinking water)
- RV spaces adjacent to the Stage Field do NOT have hook-ups.
- Archery range will be available for use as long as your troop can provide a Certified Archery Instructor to supervise. Sign up sheet to reserve range will be posted on the Stage.
- Pet Zoo open to any troops who want to visit, just coordinate with camp ground host.
Check-In Times: Warrior Games participants will check-in with their Troop Coordinator who will pick up wristbands and distribute. Due to the volume of people attending, we will be staggering game times and check-in to avoid overcrowding on the fields. It will take each group about an hour to get equipment and to be staged for games. If an individual family can not make the listed games times or it causes an inconvenience, feel free to switch, but please DO NOT switch an entire troop. If you need to do that, please contact the host to make new arrangements. Everyone will be on the field from 1pm – 3pm. Please let the organizer know if there is an issue with the last two time slots. The first slot is set and closed. Final check-in times will be posted by TBD:
- 10:00 am (Games from 11am – 3pm) – TBD
- 11:00 am (Games from 12pm – 4pm) – TBD
- 12:00 pm (Games from 1pm – 5pm) – TBD
A High Adventure Form (Signed by your Doctor) must be on file for ALL Paintballers.